June 16, 2009

A Nice Morning Walk

What a beautiful morning!  Last night I decided that working from home made more sense...see previous post for many reasons why being at work around many people wasn't the best idea for me!!  I woke at my normal time, went downstairs, had my coffee with Sally, started working from home then we took a break and went for a neighborhood walk... down to Sandle Park and back. 

Walking down to that park is about as relaxing as a walk in our area can be.  We strolled checking out every one's yards and I kept her busy by asking her what types of flowers or plants we were looking at were.  I love checking out the neighborhoods and seeing how different people are and how it all seems to work.  It's always nice for us to get on the street together since my normal jogs are almost always done by myself.

The morning air and leisurely pace was exactly what I needed to help destress! I only have to work till 2 today so that will feel amazing when I can be done and have the rest of the day to hang out at home with Sal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails