February 9, 2009

Birth-days

I just wanted to take a moment to wish my wife, Sally, a very happy birthday (belated in real time, it was on 2/7…no, I didn’t miss it!)

By now it should be very obvious how important my support group has been. Sally has been there from the start for me. She listens to all my ideas, is excited for all my "ah-ha" moments, inspires and motivates me to do more…she even tempts me with ice cream and this amazing chocolate sauce that she "whips up". I usually cave in but a little ice cream isn't what makes you fat it's the lifestyle. Yes, an "ah-ha" moment!

I also wanted to announce (if I haven't already) that I'm going to be a Dad! (this is where you have an ah-ha moment). Yes, it's true…our own little, bundle of joy! This has been a huge motivation for me because I want to be living a healthy lifestyle and be able to teach our child(ren) without seeming like a hypocrite! I want to be around a long, long time and enjoy all of life's craziness!!

So…Happy Birthday Sally (I love you!) and happy almost birth-day to our baby. (does that mean our baby is -4 months old? Hmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails