February 18, 2009

Progress Report

I weighed in at 217 this morning. I've been up and down, up and down the past few weeks but a breakthrough run and another look at my diet is showing me that I have much room for improvement. By the end of the month I want to be weighing in at 215 consistently. I know it'll happen!!

Some changes I've noticed lately are:

1. Further tightening of my mid section - less jiggle in the middle
2. I can feel more bones - I can see my ribs (but not in a starving-kid kind of way), I can see and feel those hip bones and I'm starting to see more of my neck (muscles/tendons/jugular/adam's apple).
3. My arms are taking shape - I'm seeing indentations by my bicep/tricep area and what appears to be deltoids
4. Sally said I'm "starting to get that v-shaped thing going on, broad shoulders down to skinny waist" - that's cool

Here's a graph of my weight loss since August (35 lbs.) Sally will be taking pictures of me next week so I can post some better Before/After shots!

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Jeff! Losing weight takes dedication, discipline and determination. You should be proud of yourself! You’ll find that maintenance is much easier. It’s a lifestyle change…and you’re there!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already starting noticing the ease of maintenance:) Feels much better! Can't wait to hit my goal...then I'll have to consider changing the name of the blog to Saw 210 or something like that:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails