January 28, 2009

100 Motivational Fitness Quotes

I've been cruising around looking for other blogs that can inspire me and maybe you. I came across this yesterday and wanted to share. It's from a blog called "Trying Fitness - because you've tried everything else", I've linked to it from my Blogs to See area but can be found easily by clicking here.

Quotes have never really done it for me, I'll be honest. Lately though, I've really started to understand why quotes are so amazing...they can be motivating for one (and a bunch of other wonderful traits that are seemingly very obvious to everyone but me?).

On this blog she links to a pdf (found here) of 100 Motivational Fitness Quotes, check them out and share them with whomever you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails