January 20, 2009

When an Article Hits Home, Finally!

I've read this article probably 10 times throughout the last year. "10 Secrets of the Effortlessly Thin" It wasn't because I was looking for inspiration or for any new tips on health and nutrition but mainly because it is THE most popular article on MSN's Fitness & Nutrition category and it's featured on the MSN homepage just about every month and it's always disguised as a different article.

What I find so interesting is they are all very obvious traits/"secrets" but don't make sense until you are doing them yourself. The further into my life-changing journey to be thin the more I adopted these traits without even knowing it. I don't know if I ever made any of these goals of mine but with the help of Sally (who incidentally lives these on a daily basis) I started doing these things.

The other day, just after the New Year, it was featured prominently on the rotating images so I clicked on it. At first I dismissed it thinking "I've seen this way too many times"...then as I clicked to the next slide I kept thinking "I do that" click "I do that" click "I do that"..."that's weird, I do all these (*except one, I'll explain another time)"...it was then I started to realize just how much I've changed and a few days later I started this blog!

Check it out: http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100218116

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff;
    Thanks for the link to that article. I found some good little reminders there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! It's always nice to see the little things all add up to big differences:) Thanks for following along! You guys should start a blog too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails