January 31, 2009

A New Look

Yes, you are still on the right blog. I finally put a little time into personalizing it and making it my own. I'm stoked with how it looks now...no more of that obnoxious orange!

The shoes pictured are my trusty Kayano's that have been with me from the start. They were placed in the middle of Greenwood and I took a few shots of them with "my road" in the background. I will be making little updates to the look of the blog here and there and would of course love any ideas and comments. Don't be shy, really, I love the comments and will do my best to answer and feature any ideas you have!

Keep the faith!

3 comments:

  1. Hi J...You are a great inspiration to me and I hope to hit my goal by the end of this year. I have a long way to go. Today was bad(super sunday) but back on the wagon I go. Walking to downtown Edmonds tomorrow for coffee and back. Should be a good walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, that is a lovely header. am taking photography classes to improve on my skill. One day I hope to take a photo as good as that.

    Warmly Constantine
    http://dailyrunningtips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa Ron: You will hit your goal, for sure! Just keep chuggin' away and keep your eye on the prize...by summer you'll be flexing your new 6 pack;) (and I'm not talking beer).

    Constantine: Thanks! The photo itself was OK but you can thank Photoshop for all the fun effects:) Your blog helped inspire me to run a half marathon...then maybe an actual marathon in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails