January 13, 2009

Dream Run - #1 (Makaha, Hawaii)

When I couple traveling to favorite locales and my new found love of working out a beautiful thing is born. I'm calling this series my Dream Runs. Some of these places are places I've been that I would LOVE to go back to and revisit and some are going to be places that I just want to go!

Like so many of my goals have been so far, these places and ideas are just dreams right now...but like so many of my goals also have been achieved and therefore coming true. I will go to these places someday...and I will walk, run, jog, bike, skip...whatever it takes to make them happen.

The first is the beautiful Makaha! A 5-miler that takes you up in the valley then spits you out onto the water so you can mingle with the Turtles and walk back on the beautiful Makaha Beach! An obvious first in my Dream Run series!!

Click on the link to see more details: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2487016

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I can't wait to go on your dream runs with you;) Or, perhaps I will hang out on the beach with the baby while you go for your run!! xoxo
    Sal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails