January 21, 2009

My New Favorite Ab Routine










The other day I was telling Dennis (my Father-in-law) about this great article I read in Men's Health. To better explain the situation I got down in the plank (the first move) during a large family party. I got a lot of weird looks but thought I'd post this workout as it truly has made a difference in my "abs". And yes, I'm starting to see them! 

There are 3 pages you can click through...the first page is beginner, the next is the intermediate and finally the advanced. They are the same 3 basic movements with slight changes to make them harder. I'm in between beginner and intermediate at the moment.

Try them out, it takes just a few minutes! And let me know what you think:)

To get to the Men's Health article just click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails